Holidays are rolling round to an end again! except this time my adventure will extend until December. I haven't even begun packing because today all I could do was take some time off alone for myself, reading and thinking. Tomorrow I must start, hunting down hostels, buying thermals, doing a million other necessary things. Tomorrow!I am tired of being an atheist and being godless, but it tires me even more when people preach. Nobody seems to understand my lack of belief doesn't stem from ignorance. More than anything I want to have faith, I want to know without a doubt there is God (whichever religion it may be) because it feels so lonely without him. But what is there to believe when I can't see feel sense him? Sweeping statements like "look at the wonders of our life" and "He is testing our faith" just don't do it. I need nothing short of a personal miracle, yet it feels such a selfish thing to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment