It's been such a hectic mid-week, it doesn't feel like a semester break at all. I haven't really recovered since last Friday: lunch with Angeline; dinner and drinks (Hoegaarden on the tap!!!!!!) ; scandalous stories of NUS halls over lunch; steamboat and topspin; ikea shopping; crystal jade eating and late night birthday surprises. Not to mention, innumerable project meetings and a huge pile of work that has been omnipresent and waiting for me in the corner. I feel suffocated, I need a breather! - but it was all worth it, I have had so much fun and such excellent fulfilling conversations this week. I am also really excited about the upcoming grad trip, hopefully things settle themselves out when we buy air-tix this Friday!
On other things: I have been upset so many times over, pondered excessively, and disappointed so frequently that it has somehow become tolerable. I have put my feelings and pride out on a platter and handed them to you but if you don't want to receive it or continue pretending nothing is wrong then i cannot do anything about it. Yes there are incompatibilities but I wanted to try; but it becomes hard when all the replies are "I don't know" and other language that makes you sound like a 17-year-old, sometimes I forget you are actually older than me. People tell me I should stop thinking too much, I am afraid once I do it will mean I've completely given up.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment