Saturday, April 05, 2008

make my way back home and learn to fly


Tax quiz today was discouraging - so many questions wrong, and the worst part of it is, I KNOW EXACTLY WHY: because I spent so much time being distracted instead of studying properly yesterday. I really must not study at home in front of the computer anymore, it is absolutely awful. It is still a miracle I passed O's and A's watching TV and flipping pages at the same time. Luckily, a friend confessed that she studies while waiting for Youtube videos to load - so I am not alone!

Two weeks to go before exam papers start and I am already feeling so restless. So many other things to do! Saw a swatch of watercolour circles and sifted through tons of arty blogs and aaaaah I just want to create something, anything, beautiful. I know I can paint, just that the last time I actually did it was years and years ago! I want to do up my room, sew pretty cushions, hang paintings, buy pillows and bedsheets and surround myself with pretty things.

More than that, get back into running and swimming regularly; wear dresses and indulge in shopping sprees; watch stupid movies, hang out with close friends, sleepovers, and finally get down to making a fantastic chocolate mousse. Let's see if this all works out after exams, I am optimistic it will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay comments! I finally have a voice.
paint.. i wanna see.