Favourite old photo from November 2006, more than one year ago. Those were the days Kenneth was thinner, I was fatter, and we were just project mates who had long conversations, not sure of whether we liked each other, treading that fine line between friendship and anything more. I would write more, thoughts about class participation and confidence and Walt Disney "where dreams come true", but it is 1am and I haven't finished reading company law.Wednesday, March 12, 2008
love is so short, forgetting is so long
Favourite old photo from November 2006, more than one year ago. Those were the days Kenneth was thinner, I was fatter, and we were just project mates who had long conversations, not sure of whether we liked each other, treading that fine line between friendship and anything more. I would write more, thoughts about class participation and confidence and Walt Disney "where dreams come true", but it is 1am and I haven't finished reading company law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment