Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last night I happened to talk to both Xiefen and Jasmine, all of us brimming with thoughts on what to do in the long wait between graduation and work commencement. We agreed it must not go to waste! - we must pick up new skills, learn new things and do community work. As Jasmine put it, 'to find peace and balance back in our lives and that sense of who we ultimately are'.

I am already excited at the prospect of all the possible things to do! - baking, cooking, swimming, tennis, getting back into my running groove again, signing up for classes, and learning my ANTICIPATED DRIVING. Of course all these require money, so I have to find a few more tuition kids and supplement my income. Even teaching tuition feels more meaningful nowadays, perhaps it is because my student is so bad that there is really only one way to go - up. Hahaha! Honestly I can't wait though. I want to bake bread most of all: fresh crispy fragrant bread, with cheese oozing out!

Oh and here is a picture of my dream bedroom, courtesy of Design Sponge. I can't stop gawking at it:

No comments: