Love feels exactly like a sine curve: curving up to high and dipping down to low. But if my net effect is zero then what is the whole point of the graph really? Such a bitter quote, this: "I'll always have to wonder whether I'm truly wanted or whether I've just been settled for."
I have finally sucuumbed to my sore throat ): Now a whole day's worth of plans must be canceled because I don't want to stay sick in work - I refuse to take medical leave! Sigh. I guess I will just bum around, clean up my room, and play a bit of piano. The karaoke blasting outside does not help the headache either.
Lousy as this Sunday feels, week past was pretty good! Monday I went shopping with my sister although truthfully there was nothing much worth buying. Tuesday was a dinner with Shimin Lela Siautung, laughing until our stomachs hurt at very stupid pieces of chicken. I finally met Geraldine for lunch on Thursday with the spiciest lor-mee ever; and had Sushi Tei for my anniversary dinner. Friday and Saturday too was spent blissfully sleeping in, playing games, and watching too much TV with Kenneth. Oh well, perhaps today is the price I pay for all that fun
No comments:
Post a Comment