
I feel SO unused to this extended laziness, this lack of deadlines and paperwork! Spent my day sleeping in, sweeping and mopping, watching Gossip Girl and The Hills, and generally reading rubbish articles online. I am queen of web-surfing; I have like hundreds of links on design, fashion, interior decor, trivia sites, games, blogs all stashed away. If you need any good links to alleviate boredom for a good few hours just ask me! Halfway through watching recorded episodes of TV with my sister, I had a sudden panic attack: oh-my-god I'm supposed to be doing something now, not slacking away! But then I remembered I had no papers to study for, no more homework to do, how stupid of me

Photos of Hindu temple and beach by sunset, all fleeting scenery from my family's last Malaysian road-trip. I love traveling! making me very excited about my upcoming exchange, but also terrified at the thought of being so independent and living out of a suitcase!
No comments:
Post a Comment